FINCA CANAL - VIVIENDA VACACIONAL -
2. It is not allowed to redecorate the house, move furniture, pictures, etc. ...
3. The two kitchens are perfectly equipped for 14 people, so you can not move dishes and other utensils from one to another, and if it is done, the exit must be in its original place.
4. All facilities must be kept in perfect condition, if there is an accident or damage must be communicated to the owners.
5. Both the house and the main gate must remain perfectly closed while guests are outside the house.
6. In the event that a pet is staying during the stay, it is not allowed to perform its needs inside the house, guests are responsible for any damage that may occur.
It is prohibited in any case to customers:
a) Introduce furniture in the accommodation or carry out works or repairs in it, without written authorization from the owner of the holiday home or tourist use.
b) Host a greater number of people than those corresponding to the maximum capacity set for housing.
c) Exercise the activity of lodging in the house or allocate it for purposes other than those for which it was hired.
d) Introduce explosive or flammable or other materials or substances that may cause damage or discomfort to the other occupants of the property.
e) Carry out any activity that contradicts the usual uses of coexistence, hygiene and public order, or that prevents the normal rest of other users of the property.
f) Introduce animals against the prohibition of the owner of the dwelling, except in the case of assistance dogs for persons with disabilities.
g) Introduce devices or mechanisms that significantly alter the average consumption of water and energy.
BREACH OF THESE RULES SUPPOSES THE LOSS OF THE DEPOSIT AND MAY ASSUME ADDITIONAL CHARGES IN THE EVENT THAT THE DAMAGES ARE HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF THIS AND FULFILLS THE ESTABLISHMENT TO PROCEED THE EXPULSION OF THE INFRACTORS FOR WHICH IT MAY BE RECOVERED TO BE RECOVERED FORCES OF THE PUBLIC ORDER.